This thread is about keeping you up to date about updates to https://station.ruuvi.com
A new update was published today with UI improvements to the sensor page and made it possible to share sensors from the web.
Coming up next will be the possibility to configure alerts!
If you encounter any issues you can post here on the forum or open an issue directly on GitHub Issues · ruuvi/com.ruuvi.station.webui · GitHub
Ideas for new features you’d like to see can be posted/voted for here https://feedback.ruuvi.com
A few new things has been sneaking into https://station.ruuvi.com
- Alerts can now be configured
- Sensor offset calibration setting
- Data is now refreshed every minute
- Possibility to zoom graph on mobile
- Login page improvements
- Many UI tweaks
(If you don’t see the new features, refresh the page)
A new update is out (has been out for a few days).
Noteworthy changes in v0.2.3 are:
- Added new humidity units: absolute ( g/m^3 ) & dew point ( °C / °F / K )
- Added new pressure units: pascal ( Pa ), millimeter of mercury ( mmHg ) & inch of mercury ( inHg )
- Added settings page for unit selection
- Added CSV export
- Speed-up, data fetched is now cached and only new data is fetched
- Fixed issue where sensors without pressure sensor would show a pressure value
- Improved graph x-axis date/time formatting
- … and a lot of minor UI improvements
If you have ideas for new features or improvements you’d like to see, please let us know!
Thanks for the updates!
Please have a look at my recent post: Jumpy page elements
There has not been a post here in a while but we have been tweaking and updating the page. Current release is now v0.2.11 and includes the following changes:
- Reduced data usage by caching and not fetching unnecessarily dense data
- Allow editing alert range before enabling alert
- Fixed issue with fetching data older than ~3 months would not show
- Added zoom info button
- Added new popup for info messages
- Accordions open/close state is now synced between sensors and remembered
- Many UI tweaks, and other small + less small bug fixes