Ruuvi Station Android updates

I see the logic with this truncated sync: it saves time, but I disagree with it. Such an implicit effect can be dangerous, and surprise the user. If you want to be consistent, then you should also prune the old data based on the graph view period.

One solution could be two settings

• One for graph view period
  • Another one for data retention period, also used for syncing (another implicit thing, I admit)

Such an approach would make it clear to the user what to expect.

All the features for support of Ruuvi Gateways already present in applications for Android and iOS. It’s just currently hidden for most of the users till the start of Gateways shipping. It will be enabled automatically very soon.

Offsets, alarms, custom backgrounds and sensor names will be stored in Ruuvi Cloud and will be synced between your devices.

Thanks! Any ETA for my Gateway? I ordered it in late May (order #266xx).

We’re currently crushing the last bugs that really need to be fixed before shipping starts. ETA for first shipments is still “by the end of August”. But note that we won’t ship all the preorders at once but we ship in first in first out order.

Take your time. It’s better that you do the bug testing, not me.

1 Like

I received a tracking code from the Finnish post office yesterday that the delivery is being prepared. This was quick! I hope you did not leave any bugs :slight_smile:

No ETA from the post office and the packet is not in their hands yet, but we’re at least one step closer to delivery.

We’re still working on with the firmware and it’s gets better and better. Luckily it has also an ability to download and install new firmware versions automatically :nerd_face:

New Ruuvi Station Android version 1.5.33 is available for everyone on Google Play Store

What’s new:

• Cloud improvements
  • History sync improvements
  • Unification with iOS app
  • Bugfix
1 Like

New Ruuvi Station Android version 1.5.39 is available for beta-testers on Google Play Store. Going to production any minute.

What’s new:

• Cloud data automatic refresh
  • New sorting order for sensors (alphabetical order)
2 Likes

New Ruuvi Station Android version 1.5.43 is available for beta-testers on Google Play Store

What’s new:

• Cloud improvements
  • Sensor calibration improvements
  • Localization fixes
2 Likes

New Ruuvi Station Android version 1.5.48 is available for beta-testers on Google Play Store

What’s new:

• German localization added

New Ruuvi Station Android version 1.6.2 is available for beta-testers on Google Play Store

What’s new:

• Update sensor firmware to latest version (from sensor settings)

New Ruuvi Station Android version 1.6.9 is available for beta-testers on Google Play Store
What’s new:

• History sync enhancements
  • No need to provide location permission for Android 12 users

Hi,

I’m beta tester, at least my (Android) ruuvistation application says so. Why my application is still at 1.6.12 even it says that it has been updatet 16.12.2021?

Hey!
Version 1.6.12 is the latest available. We have another version in internal testing right now, but it’s not yet ready for public beta-testing.

1 Like

Thanx, and when it should be availale?

Should be in beta within 2 weeks. Do you have any troubles with 1.6.12?

no, just interesting features what I saw in beta release

New Ruuvi Station Android version 1.6.18 is available for users via Google Play Store
What’s new:

• Cloud mode implemented. This feature for Ruuvi Gateway users who want to ignore all direct Bluetooth advertisements and receive data only from the cloud.
  • Alert notifications enhancement
2 Likes

I updated my app to version 1.6.18 but I don’t see any changes in Alert notifications, can you be more specific about changes?