Verkkoyhteys katkeaa käyttöönotossa

Ruuvi Gateway lakkasi toimittamasta dataa pilveen tänään, kun järjestelin laitteita uudelleen työpöydällä.
Kokeilin tehdasasetusten palautusta ja laitteen käyttöönottoa. WiFi Gatewayn kautta asennus katkesi aina ilmoitukseen yhteyden katkeamisesta.
Otin laitteen käyttöön Ethernet -liitännän kautta ja sama juttu aina: Käyttöjärjestelmää päivitettäessa yhteys katkeaa ja minut heitetään takaisin kirjautumissivulle.
Laite muuten antaa aina ensin virheilmoituksen väärästä KT/SS:stä, mutta hyväsyy sen, kun nappulaa painaa uudelleen.

Ongelma näyttääkin liittyvän SENSE -reitittimen toimintaan. Koetin kytkeä Gatewayta suoraan Huawein reitittimeen ja käyttöönotto onnistui ensimmäisellä kerralla.

1 Like

Google translates as:
Ruuvi Gateway stopped delivering data to the cloud today when I rearranged the devices on the desktop.
I tried a factory reset and enabling the device. Via the WiFi Gateway, the installation was always interrupted by a notification that the connection was interrupted.
I used the device via the Ethernet connection and it’s always the same thing: When updating the operating system, the connection is lost and I’m thrown back to the login page.
By the way, the device always first gives an error message about the wrong KT/SS, but forgives it when the button is pressed again.

and

The problem seems to be related to the operation of the SENSE router. I tried to connect the Gateway directly to the Huawei router and the setup was successful the first time.