Small solar radiation shield for outdoor use?

Can anyone recommend a small solar radiation shield (Stevenson screen) for outdoor use?

I’m having a lot of trouble finding a good location for my Ruuvi sensor. I currently have it under a little North-facing overhang under a window on the front of my house, but I think it’s collecting some heat from the house, and also the airflow isn’t great.

Some Googling for [solar radiation shield] and similar leads to products like this or this but they’re far larger than necessary. I don’t need it to be meteorologist-quality, just sensible. I guess not blocking the BLE advertisements would also be a bonus.

I fond one on in Amazon.de
https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Netatmo-Functional-protective-protection-connection/dp/B09ZFJFMBB/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3QNBEKU9EKMZC&keywords=weather%2Bstation%2Bcase&qid=1693584742&sprefix=weather%2Bstation%2Bcase%2Caps%2C131&sr=8-3&th=1

1 Like

Quick search didn’t find any other than the one I mentioned in this forum post, which is a 3D printable.
If you don’t have access to a 3D printer, then there are 3D printing services available.
Here is a link which provides some information what 3D filament material is suitable for outdoor use.

2 Likes

Whoops, hadn’t seen that, thanks for the link! Seems like there’s nothing suitable already made.