Samaan graafiin useampi tieto yhtä aikaa?

Kuvaus

Esimerkiksi saman anturin lämpö+kosteus taikka kahden eri anturin lämpö.

Kirjoittaja

Eero Länsimäki

Keskustelu

Dennis German
Google translate says:"

Multiple data on the same graph at the same time?

For example, heat + humidity of the same sensor or heat of two different sensors.

Eero Länsimäki
Correct. Some answers are coming in finnish, so I wrote it in finnish. :slight_smile:

Erinomainen ehdotus. Tämä on itsellänikin korkealla toivelistalla.

1 Like

Erinomainen idea. Postasin käytännössä saman ehdotuksen englanninkieliselle osastolle ennenkuin huomasin tämän. RuuviStation: combine values of several sensors into single graph

Samaa mieltä. Usein monta parametriä liittyy samaan asiaan ja/ tai niillä voi olla syy-seuraus suhteita.

Valeinsinoori: Agree. Often many parameters are related to the same thing and / or may have cause-and-effect relationships.

Ääni tälle ehdotukselle. Välillä olisi kiva nähdä kahden tai useamman mittarin lämpökäyrät päällekkäin.

TapaniV says:

Vote for this proposal. Sometimes it would be nice to see the temperature curves of two or more meters on top of each other.

This would be an essential feature. Any news from the development?

Also being able to customize the stats view so that you could pick different tags/data on the same page would be great. I actually thought that would be possible, but I can’t find any settings related to that.

We are currently looking into some possible solutions for comparing sensor data in charts, but it’s early days at this point.