Sähkökatkosta ilmoitus

Joo, voisi olla helpointa tehdä jokin +100 astetta tarkoittaa että nyt on GPIO kytketty ja 0 astetta tarkoittaa että ei.

Hei onko tuo kuuden sekunnin lähetys sykli viellä olemassa versiossa 3.31.1.
Omasta mielestäni en saanut vihreää lediä vilkkumaan kuuden sekunnin välein, vaikka nappia kaksi kertaa painoinkin.

@otso osaisi vastata tähän varmaan parhaiten.

Hei,

Tuota kuuden sekunnin sykliä ei ole enää käytössä. Päätimme näin koska versio 3.X toi tagiin tallennetun historiadatan, ja jotta historiadatan voisi lukea kännykän on saatava tagiin yhteys. Käytännössä yhteyden muodostus on aika epävarmaa kuuden sekunnin lähetyksellä.

Halutessasi voit asentaan longline-version firmwaresta nRF Connect -appilla, https://github.com/ruuvi/ruuvi.firmware.c/releases/download/v3.31.2-RC1/ruuvitag_b_armgcc_ruuvifw_longlife_v3.31.2-RC1_dfu_app.zip. Tuo versio lähettää kerran kymmenessä sekunnissa ja toimii hyvin Ruuvi Gatewayn kanssa.

[Edit] mutta tässä longlife-versiossa ei ole tagin omaa historiatietoa saatavilla

Kiitoksia vastauksesta

Original question by Heikki_Marjo Feb’19
is it possible to somehow get a notification of a power outage on the handset with a screw tag or some other way?

Otso replied: The first thing you should figure out is how to detect a power outage. For example, is there a heater in the house that is always on, whose temperature could be measured?

If that’s the case, for example Meazurem and a backup phone could be used. The phone has its own battery and data connection, which allows the data to move even during the outage, and as I recall, SMS alerts were at least coming to Meazurem.

Heikki_Marjo replied: In my head, I dreamed, for example, of a relay in the electrical cabinet that the electricity keeps open. when the power goes out, the relay snaps shut and from that a signal is sent to someone who knows how to tell the phone one way or another that the electricity is now out. The site does have an air heat pump, so you can infer something about the temperature, but certain information about electricity would be useful.

icewood added: One way could be to use an old phone for that. That is, in normal use, it would always be kept on the charger and then it would be recognized when it has been on the battery for e.g. a minute, after which an alarm would be triggered. The home network is probably also out of the game at that time, but a text message could still work.

Meazurem’s SMS alert is done from the server, so it might not be so well suited for this.

Heilkki_Marjo added: Another question is whether the ruuvi tag can catch the external sensor somehow, i.e. the purpose would be to measure the temperature of the central heating accumulator. That is, if the central heating goes off, the mobile phone will sound an alarm if the temperature falls below 60c. Or is there any other idea for this purpose?

See: Temperature measurement outside the tag - #3 by jari.isohanni

Jari_Pa added: I understand that many electricity transmission companies offer such a service. In Elenia’s case, it’s free. You will be notified by text message about the power outage and its return

Heilkki_Marjo replied: Yes, the electricity company has this kind of service, but its operation is not guaranteed, especially during big outages, the message center crashes…

In addition, it only tells the electricity output to the meter. If a fuse or fault current trips in the house, there is no notification.

So I was supposed to look after the second apartment, if for example I’m abroad, I can call Finland and ask them to go to the roof, what’s wrong :wink: And the apartment is in the middle of the forest, no neighbors…

Hpi answered: I get an alarm about a power outage in Telegram chat, something like this. I can put it in more detail if there is interest.

Raspberry Pi at home (which collects ruuvi tag data, not related to the topic now).
After booting, the Raspberry pi opens a reverse ssh tunnel to Google’s cloud server (through which I can get back to the raspberry pi with ssh, this is not related to the topic either)
Google’s cloud server has a simple script to check whether port in use, if not, use curl to put a message in telegram chat.
That is, when there is a power cut at home, the port disappears and the telegram message comes after approx. 20 seconds.

Heikki_Marjo I ordered 3 screw tags and a DS18B20 sensor from ebay so I can try what I can do.
A very basic FAQ, is there how to update the software, screw tag, etc.?

I found Android software, Powertrip and Power outage alarm for power outage. I’ll try to see if I can get a power outage alarm sent to the handset via SMS.

Then another object has pellet heating, if the heater gets stuck, as far as I know, 2 pins on the circuit board connect to each other. Can the signal of this closed circuit be connected with a screw tag, etc., so that the mobile phone receives a notification about the matter again?

I’ve sometimes thought that on an old Nokia, you used to wire e.g. your number to number two and speed dial to number two, and if the pellet got stuck, the cell phone would call me and I’d know that the pellet turned off… but some wifi, bluetooth thing would make more sense

Lassi_Alikirri add to this old topic:
Hi is that six second send cycle still there in version 3.31.1.
In my opinion, I couldn’t get the green LED to blink every six seconds, even if I pressed the button twice.

Otso’s reply of Nov’23 six-second cycle is no longer in use. We decided this way because version 3.X brought the history data stored in the tag, and in order to be able to read the history data, the mobile phone must be connected to the tag. In practice, establishing a connection is quite uncertain with a six-second transmission.

If you want, you can install the longline version of the firmware with the nRF Connect app, https://github.com/ruuvi/ruuvi.firmware.c/releases/download/v3.31.2-RC1/ruuvitag_b_armgcc_ruuvifw_longlife_v3.31.2-RC1_dfu_app.zip 1. That version sends once every ten seconds and works well with Ruuvi Gateway.
but in this longlife version, the tag’s own history information is not available