RuuviStation näyttää sensorin "viimeksi päivitetty" -tiedon väärin

RuuviStation 2.1.0(372) näyttää iPad minissä päänäkymässä sensoridatan “viimeksi päivitetty” -tiedon väärin, jos softa on ollut edustalla viimeksi n. 12 h sitten. RuuviStation appsin asetuksissa on iPad OS:n puolelta poistettu “Background App Refresh”, ja sovelluksessa Background scanning on off-asetuksella, koska en halua softan kuluttavan liikaa iPad minin akkua. Jos sovellus on ollut minimoitua n. 12 tuntia, ja tuon sen edustalle uudestaan, niin “viimeksi päivitetty” -lukema on hetken n. 23 h, xx min, yy sec, ennenkuin seuraava päivitys tapahtuu ja arvo tippuu takaisin nollaan.

Olisiko tämä jokin ongelma 12/24 h ajan käsittelyssä? En nyt tarkasti muista enää oliko edellisestä softan edustalla olosta kulunut yli vai alle 12 h, muutakuin että n. 12 h se oli.

@priyonto please take a look to above, iOS app shows the “last updated” value wrong if app has been in the background for over 12 hours. Was this already fixed in the latest update?

1 Like

Thanks. I will have a look. I think I know about this issue.

1 Like

Google translates as:
RuuviStation 2.1.0(372) displays the sensor data “last updated” information incorrectly in the iPad mini’s main view, if the software was last displayed approx. 12 hours ago. In the settings of RuuviStation Apps, “Background App Refresh” has been removed from the iPad OS side, and Background scanning is set to off in the application, because I don’t want the software to consume too much of the iPad mini’s battery. If the application has been minimized for approx. 12 hours, and I bring it up again, the “last updated” reading is for a moment approx. 23 h, xx min, yy sec, before the next update takes place and the value drops back to zero.

Would this be a problem in processing 12/24 h time? Now I can’t remember exactly if more or less than 12 hours had passed since I was in front of the software, except that it was about 12 hours.

1 Like