Ruuvi Station Mobile Application

Oneplus 6T and ruuvistation app.
It seems to be very unreliable in scanning, when it is on foreground, it does not seem to collect data from ruuvitags, or find new ones. When i force restart app, it works couple of scansā€¦
Any ideas on this?

I think foreground scanning issues have not been reported before and therefore fixing is hard. 1.0.0.9 (currently alpha release) has some background scanning fixes implemented but foreground has not been reported not to workā€¦ Could you join #mobile-apps on Slack and letā€™s chat about this more?

Can I find somewhere an example of server side code how to take POST method data and put it to db?

I use internally https://github.com/ruuvi/ruuvi.influxproxy.js/blob/738bc67b6ce9e7d6032432cd52e9399532a0a9a4/index.js#L186 , however the code is just a proof of concept and not actively maintained or supported.

Thanks for the report, if you can come up with instructions on how to replicate itā€™s easier for us to track down. @io53 @Rinat ^

I deleted the post. Looks like an issue with a subdomain not having the php super variables set by the Litespeed server.