Ruuvi Station iOS feedback topic

The first public beta is now available for download. Please try and leave your feedback. More features will be added later.

1 Like

Awesome!
Next need configuration settings for Fahrenheit.
Is source available?

@dgerman Fahrenheit will be added soon. Then we’ll start working with custom backgrounds and so on. Any bug reports are welcome.

Current use of variable width font causes display to “giggle” with every update.

Use of a fixed width font would prevent this. Also space fill update seconds to prevent giggle when reading changes from one to two digits (example “9” “10”)

1 Like

There you go:

there’s no graph?
also there is no external gateway support?
these things would certainly be nice.
backgrounds are not important at all. functionality is what counts.

These features won’t work as expected on iOS, since iOS doesn’t allows apps to receive BLE advertisements when not in the foreground. I’ve written a bit about this here, see “Known Limitations”.
So please go complain about that broken bluetooth implementation file a bug report / feature request with Apple…

1 Like

Love the iPhone app. Just retrieved 2 Ruuvi tags from my beehives to replace the batteries and check for any firmware updates. Hopefully you/Apple can sort out the limitations so that we can have graphs in the near future?
Great product.
John :honeybee::honeybee::honeybee:

1 Like

Ruuvi Station is great. Especially because it is so easy to use. Would it be possible to support Apple Watch also?

2 Likes

Yes, Apple Watch support gets a vote from me too.

2 Likes

where are we at with watch support?

Hi @havnjero it was discussed internally but it’s not currently on the roadmap. Send this suggestion here and if it gets enough support we will consider adding it.

1 Like