Piikkejä ruuvitagin patterin mittauksessa

Huomasin tuossa, että patterin varaustason mittaukseen on tullut piikkejä sen jälkeen kun olen viimeksi firmiksen päivittänyt niihin. Mistähän se johtuu?

Nykyinen firmis on v3.31.1. Aiemman versionumeroa en muista enää.

Eli firmis on päivitetty tuossa 03.11 tienoilla ja nyt kun vaihdoin juuri patterin niin ainakaan samanlaisia piikkejä ei vielä näy vaan näytästää siltä, että mitä enempi patterin varaustaso tippuu niin sitä suuremmaksi piikit tulevat.

Hei,

Tämä on aivan oikea havainto.
Vanhoissa firmwareissa patterin jännite mitattiin “milloin sattuu”, uusimmissa firmwareissa jännite mitataan radion aktiviteetin aikana.

Radio kuormittaa patteria mikä aiheuttaa varaustason putoamista, nuo piikit ovat eräs ensimmäistä merkeistä siitä että paristo alkaa olemaan lopussa. Toinen merkki on “MeasurementSequenceCounter”-arvon nollautuminen, jos arv o nollautuu itsestään usein on aika vaihtaa patteri.

Tässä oman tagini käppyrät ennen patterin sammumista:

1 Like

Google translates as:
I noticed there that there have been spikes in the battery charge level measurement since I last upgraded the firmware to them. Why is that?

The current firm is v3.31.1. I don’t remember the previous version number anymore.

In other words, the firm has been updated around 03.11 and now that I just replaced the battery, at least similar spikes are not yet visible, but it seems that the higher the battery charge level drops, the bigger the spikes become.

Otto replied:
Hey,

This is quite a correct observation.
In the old firmware, the battery voltage was measured “when it hurts”, in the newer firmware the voltage is measured during radio activity.

The radio loads the battery which causes the charge level to drop, those spikes being one of the first signs that the battery is running low. Another sign is to reset the “MeasurementSequenceCounter” value, if the value resets itself often it is time to replace the battery.

Here are the curves of my own tag before the battery runs out:

Here is a detailed discussion about battery usage and anomalies .
FAQ: Battery