Ownership problem

I do have 6 ruuvi tags. I first bought 3 tags and installed them via the app in iOS. After 10 days I got 3 additional tags. which I installed also. But now only the newly bought ones show my ownership. the older ones tell me via the app that they are not owned. But when I try to own them, they tell that they are allready owned.

How can I fix this?

Hi,
Thank you for reporting it. Is it possible for you to double-check whether you logged in on a separate account for the newly bought tags?

The behavior intended on version 0.7.6 is - claimed tags on an account can not be claimed on another account. We are also on verge of releasing a new version where the email (masked) address of the owner will be visible for the claimed tags. We believe that will help users to understand which account is used to claim a particular tag.

Please let us know. Cheers.

2 Likes

Hi Priyonto,

thanks for your help. I only have one account with ruuvi. I also used the same app. Can it be, that using another phone with ruuvi app to cause this problem. I use the ruuvi tags in my camper and there I have a Android phone. Let me check if the older ones in my ownership on that smartphone.

Cheers.

Checked it on my Android Phone. All six ruuvi tags are owned by my ruuvi account. So it is only a problem of the iOS app.

1 Like

Hi Hannes,

Thank you so much for checking and writing back. May I ask you to try signing out from the iOS app and signing back in?

We are also investigating the issue to find the potential reason/s.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Cheers.

1 Like

Hi Priyonto,

no problem. Signing out and in on my iPhone solved the problem! Thanks for your help!

Hannes

Hi Hannes,

Glad that it worked and solves the problem for now. We will investigate it further on our end.
Thank you again.

Cheers.
P

1 Like