Lämpötilan kalibrointi ja minimi/maksimiarvot

Käytän yhtä Ruuvia kaukolämpöveden sisääntulon seurantaan jotta tiedän ajoissa kun kaukolämpöverkossa on vikaa. Paikka josta mittaan on 10 astetta viileämpi kuin veden todellinen lämpötila, joten lämpötilan kalibrointiarvo on +10 astetta.
Sovelluksessa ja Gatewayssa lämpötilan yläraja on +85. Yläraja saisi olla +85+kalibrointiarvo == +95 astetta. Nyt saan tarpeettomia hälytyksiä kun en voi nostaa hälytyksen ylärajaa ja olen kiinnostunut vain alarajasta.

Voisiko lämpötilan sallittua ylärajaa nostaa? En tarkoita anturia vaan sovellusta. Tai sallia erikseen yläraja ja alaraja.

Hei @Veskuy kiitos ideasta, siirsin tämän parannustoiveisiin.

Google translates as: I use one Ruuv to monitor the entrance of district heating water so that I know in time when there is a fault in the district heating network. The place where I measure is 10 degrees cooler than the actual water temperature, so the temperature calibration value is +10 degrees.
The upper temperature limit in the application and Gateway is +85. The upper limit should be +85+calibration value == +95 degrees. Now I get unnecessary alerts when I can’t raise the upper limit of the alert and I’m only interested in the lower limit.

Could the permissible upper limit of the temperature be increased? I don’t mean the sensor, but the app. Or allow separate upper limit and lower limit.

Marko replied: thanks for the idea, I moved this to the wish list.