Kaikkien tagien jakaminen?

Onko olemassa parempaa tapaa jakaa kaikkien tagien mittaukset esimerkiksi perheenjäsenille, kuin yksitellän klikkailemalla?

Hei,

Tällä hetkellä tagit pitää jakaa yksi kerrallaan

Android-sovelluksen betaversiossa saa kaikki näkymään samaan aikaan. Tai no itsellä on “vain” kaksi, eli en ole testannut miljoonalla. Tietty sillä rajoituksella, että n+1 tägiä vaatii varmaan scrollaamista.

Toinen on tehdä bluetooth + influxdb + grafana -webbilittymä mihin voi liittää haluamansa tägit ja niiden arvot, ja piirtää vaikka käppyröitä

tai node-redillä, helpommin

Juu, kyllä ne näkymään saa. Pitää vaan jakaessa kliksutella kaikki. Ei tämä nyt iso ongelma ole :slight_smile:

Influx + grafanassa vaatii pienen askartelun lisäksi myös sitten sen, että avaa tavalla tai toisella internetistä pääsyn omalle palvelimelle, joka on myös oma vaivansa, kun station.ruuvi.com ajaa valmiiksi jo saman asian.

Google translate reports an English version of the conversation as:

Harriv: Is there a better way to distribute measurements of all tags to family members, for example, than to click individually?

Otso: Currently, tags need to be shared one at a time

Tambu: The beta version of the Android app makes everything appear at the same time. Or well I have “only” two, so I haven’t tested a million. Certain with the limitation that the n + 1 tag probably requires scrolling.

The other is to make a bluetooth + influxdb + grafana web interface where you can attach the tags you want and their values, and even draw curves.

Fugit185: or node-red, more easily

Harriv: Yeah, yes they make it visible. All you have to do is click to click on everything. This is not a big problem now :slight_smile:

In addition to a little crafting, Influx + grafana also requires you to open up access to your own server from the Internet in one way or another, which is also your own effort when station.ruuvi.com 1 is already running the same thing.

Station.ruuvi.com only reports for users with RuuviTags in range of a RuuviGateway.

As mentioed, one way to share is to poke a hole in your firewall with a specific port mapped to the system running Grafana. Not the most secure and awkward if you have a dynamic IP address.

Another solution I have used it to upload values to a web server outside your network.