Hidas kuvaajan päivitys

Vaikuttaa siltä, että kuvaaja ei päivity yhtä nopeasti kuin numeroin näytetty mitttaustulos. Kokeilin mm. station.ruuvi.com-sivun päivittämistä, mutta kuvaaja ei siltikään näyttänyt uutta -1:n suuruista tulosta.

Vaikuttaa siltä, että olisi pitänyt valita lyhyesti aikaväli kuvaajalle, vaikkapa yksi. Joka tapauksessa hieman hämmentävää. Eikö kuvaajan voisi piirtää niin, että aina mukana on tuorein mittaustulos?

@io53 Can you comment on this?

The question is why the graph does not update on every data point received from the Cloud.

Tässä toinen esimerkki: Vasemmalla tavallinen RuuviTag ja oikealla Pro. Kummankin mittaustieto on noin 80 s:n takaa, mutta vain toisen kuvaaja on päivittynyt. Pron kuvaaja on 7 tuntia vanha. Ristiriitainen tieto turhauttaa.

Hello! My Finnish is not up for the task so I’ll use English :slight_smile:
Good point. That can be confusing. I’ve created a task to include the latest datapoint in the graphs. Add latest sensor datapoint to graphs · Issue #283 · ruuvi/com.ruuvi.station.webui · GitHub

That looks odd, seems like one graph failed to fetch history for some reason.
Can you explain how you got to that state?

A few words about my setup

• RuuviGateway
  • 15 RuuviTags and 2 Pros
  • iOS App

The screenshot is from Chrome on Windows. I had moved both sensors from one location to another at 8:45. This explains the decay on the left. Both sensors show the correct “numerical” temperature and probably also the correct “last updated” time. For some reason the graph on the right still shows the status 7 hours earlier.

Why there was this discrepancy…no idea. Later it settled by itself, or maybe I did a manual refresh of the web page, I do not remember.

I have seen several similar discrepancies recently

• Graph and latest numerica value not the same
  • Time since last update may be short, but the graph is old, or the time since the last update is hours or even hundreds of days but the graph is recent. Very confusing. And very wrong

If you additional questions, I am happy to help.