Easy solution for remote monitoring via phone - Meazurem

Hi,

I’m new here but I wanted to share our Meazurem project with you guys. Meazurem is a solution for individuals who want to monitor the data from RuuviTags remotely with their phones.

The solution consists two parts: a gateway and a client. The gateway will be available for Android and Raspberry Pi (Zero W is perfect for this) at first. An Android client is quite ready and iOS client will follow in the first quarter of 2019.

As a whole, Meazurem is an IoT (Internet of Things) solution with cloud functionality such as alerts and history. It doesn’t require any programming or database experience from you. You just install the software and use it as any other software. We’ll take care of anything else.

We are planning to start public testing phase before the holiday season. If you are interested trying it out, visit our website at www.meazurem.com and request an invite/join the waitlist. See you onboard!

PS. Here’s one screenshots of the client app.

4 Likes

Hello
Can the gateway easy be reconfigured to send data to other mqtt servers?

This is so cool, @icewood. Meazurem will be a great tool for many Ruuvi users.

FYI everyone, we at Ruuvi have played with Meazurem’s early beta versions for a while now and I can confirm that it performs really well. Looking forward to its public launch :partying_face:

Thanks @lauri. We are really looking forward to launch the service to Ruuvi users. RuuviTag is such a great hardware!

This is not possible, at least in the first versions. We use MQTT two way communication, and therefore the server must follow specific procedure.

Thanks for all readers who were interested in Meazurem. The service was released today for the early adopters.

Unfortunately we cannot take more users at this point. However, you can join our mailing list or follow us on social media to get notified about the public release!

Happy Holidays!

1 Like

Quick update on the project: it’s released now!

Now all Android users can get the app and try it out. If you already have some RuuviTags available, I think you should definitely give it a shot.

Get Meazurem on Google Play

Can I not set the Gateway up to send the data to a URL of my choice rather than the cloud?

No, you can’t. Meazurem is full service with integrated components to make everything work smooth. The purpose is to make everything easy so that you don’t have to setup your own cloud.

Ok in that case as I dont need SMS messaging and cant just justify the money you are charging with it, its just not for me.

Shame that after over a year the Ruuvitag STILL wont do what I want it to, that is communicate with me out of BLE range.

Shame.

Can the gateway easy be reconfigured to send data to other mqtt servers?
see: https://sarkariresult.onl/ , https://pnrstatus.vip/ & https://192168ll.onl/

No, unfortunately you can’t. Meazurem is full service with integrated components to make everything work smooth. The purpose is to make everything work out of the box so that you don’t have to setup your own cloud.

yes I agree. I have many beacons (in the press ! ) and no use for them. They have no worthwhile iOS apps or internet cloud capability.

Just to let you know that the iOS app for iPhone and iPad is finally here. You can get it from https://apps.apple.com/app/id1468471013

We’ll continue working on the apps to make them even better.

Does Meazurem support CSV export of sensor data for further analysis?

At the moment, there’s no support for this in the apps. However, this is definitely something we will implement in future.

1 Like

Is Meazurem still open? Looking for an Android app for my old phone to be used as gateway, and with possibility to connect from another device remotely. Meazurem seems to be the thing for that. But can’t register so cannot try the service. I registered but no confirmation e-mail coming. And no response from support either. Have they closed?

Yes, it’s fully operational. Please check that you don’t have typing error in your email and that it’s working, e.g. mailbox not full. Your registration email bounced and we have not received an email from you in our support.

OK - thanks, that’s good news. But I have checked and my mail is given correctly and my mailbox is fully working and receiving all sorts of other mail. Anything I can do to help? Tried registering again. Please feel free to mail me so we take it off this forum.

Unfortunately, meazurem will end his service shortly. Does anyone know of an alternative that runs on Android?