NB50698332 / Manager, Automation
UPM employs around 19,600 people globally. Through the renewing of the bio and forest industries, we are building a sustainable future across six business areas: UPM Biorefining, UPM Energy, UPM Raflatac, UPM Specialty Papers, UPM Paper Europe and North America and UPM Plywood. Our products are made of renewable raw materials and are recyclable. We serve our customers worldwide, and our annual sales are approximately EUR 10 billion. UPM shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki. UPM – The Biofore Company – upm.com
UPM Raflatac is one of the world’s leading producers of self-adhesive label materials. We supply high-quality paper and film label stock for consumer product and industrial labeling through a global network of factories, distribution terminals and sales offices. We employ around 2,900 people and made sales of EUR 1.4 billion in 2015. UPM Raflatac is part of UPM – The Biofore Company. Find out more at upmraflatac.com
We are now looking for a
for a permanent position in Tampere factory. Automation manager will be part of factory services and production team that has overall responsibility for production safety, efficiency, development and maintenance of labelstock production in the Tampere factory.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Work includes close cooperation with equipment suppliers and in-house experts to improve serviceability, efficiency, troubleshooting and usability of machinery.
Your main tasks will include:
- Managing and developing the electrical, automation and mechanical maintenance
- Participating in production process development
- Managing different kind of development and asset projects
- Managing and participating the development of application programming, testing and implementation
- Leading development and maintenance of PLC-, PC-based automation and quality control systems
- Guiding and coordinating external and internal planning and installations resources
- Responsibility for maintenance documentation and maintenance managing systems
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical and/or Automation Engineering
- Knowledge of paper, converting industry or finishing processes
- Experience of automation maintenance or projecting
- Understanding of safety related machine automation systems
- Good understanding of the integrated mill IT systems, process interfaces
- Practical experience in PLC- , drive controls or automation systems
(preferably Siemens S7, Wonderware Intouch, Valmet DNA)
- Understanding the mechanical and process machinery in maintenance point of view
- AutoCad experience
- Ability to analyze and solve problems in a logical manner along with innovative and proactive approach to work
- Willingness and ability to lead teams
- Safety oriented mindsetting
- Fluent English and Finnish
For more information about the position, please contact Manager, Factory services and Production Kari Riihelä, tel. 040 5132386 between 12.-16.12.2016 (from 12.00 to 13.00).
Please send your application via this link: express.candarine.com/campaign/ … a836e98340 above by 2nd of January, 2017.
For support with sending an application contact tel. +358204 146600 or ContactHR@upm.com.
UPM is a non-smoking work place in Finland.