RUUVI TAG DEBUGGING WITH SES and NRF52DK

I have been using working on RUUVI TAG for past few weeks , in our company we have our own assembled RUUVI TAGS, while debugging it with SES and NRF52DK, the program flow doesnt cross the following line

// Initialize BLE Stack. Required in all applications for timer operation.
err_code |= init_ble();

when i pause the debugging , and run it step by step i can see a instruction WFE in the disassembly window of the SES. When i googled about this instruction, I came to know that this instruction is Wait For Event Instruction.

what will be the problem? It is not a software issue. since the original RUUVI TAG we bought from the RUUVI is working fine with this program.

The Program I am using is RUUVI FRIMWARE downloaded from github
SES version i am using is 3.40

Thanks in Advance

Hello,

We build and test our software on RuuviTags, and if the software is working on original RuuviTag I’d guess there is some sort of hardware issue on your tags. We’re always happy to assist with customization projects, please contact us at sales@ruuvi.com if you’re interested in paid-for consulting.

Please also pay attention to the license used on the hardware design files. Note that it allows also commercial use if BY-SA terms are followed.

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/

You are free to:

Share β€” copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format

Adapt β€” remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.

Under the following terms:

Attribution β€” You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.

ShareAlike β€” If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.

If you have more detailed questions where and how RuuviTags or its variants can be used, email info@ruuvi.com