Yet another take on a Python 3 data collector and webapp on RasPi…
- different time scales for the graphs selectable
- auto-resample to daily min max if time series gets too dense
- filter by sensor or metric
- DB is sqlite via dataset and sqlalchemy, so switching to a bigger DB should be easy
- pretty Google fonts and icons
- mock time series generator
- can add sensors without stopping data collector
Overall, emphasis is on using existing APIs and avoiding overengineering as I don’t have too much time for side projects.
- awesome ruuvitag-sensor package
- dataset to ease the pain of using a relational DB
- Pandas for pivoting and resampling
Screenshots show mock time series.
It’s on my Github but very very much pre-alpha, so I’m hesitant to link right now. If someone wants to give it a try, I’m happy to add some instructions and keep you posted.